Data Shows 60% of Bitcoin Investors Are Abovewater – Remaining 40% to Regain Profits Soon

The headline below – this has been all we’ve been seeing lately, especially in the past day or so. Now to someone who just got into Bitcoin I can totally understand but if you’ve been in this for any amount of time then you know this is only temporary

40% of bitcoin investors are now underwater, new data shows

“Bitcoin is off nearly 55% from its November peak, and 40% of holders are now underwater on their investments, according to new data from Glassnode.
In the last month alone, 15.5% of all bitcoin wallets fell into an unrealized loss, as the world’s most popular cryptocurrency plunged to the $31,000 level, tracking tech stocks lower.
Bitcoin’s close correlation to the Nasdaq challenges the argument that the cryptocurrency functions as an inflation hedge.”
Master Asked on May 10, 2022 in Bitcoin.
Add Comment