Bitcoin Only Matters Because the Game Is Rigged…?
Not that I agree with the title but I do see what they’re getting at…a bit of Sunday reading for your evening…
Bitcoin Only Matters Because the Game Is Rigged
- Who is the economy still working for, and who is it not serving?
- What’s wrong with money that makes alternatives attractive?
- Why and how is Bitcoin disconnected from the current system?
- What’s the value in the US and western Europe compared to the value in less developed parts of the world?
- What role does speculation play in the story of bitcoin?
- Bitcoin’s been around now for more than ten years. Are we on track to make a difference? What’s the normal adoption curve for disruptive or revolutionary technologies?
- What IS a disruptive or revolutionary technology? Who is bitcoin potentially disrupting?
- Does being part of the bitcoin community make you politically affiliated, or represent a distinct political viewpoint?