Bitcoin: Move To $16,200 Next?
We’re seeing Bitcoin right under $13,800; move to $16,200 next for us?
Bitcoin Surges to Key Resistance as Analysts Eye a Move to $16,200
- Bitcoin’s price has been consolidating below its crucial $13,800 resistance over the past week, but bulls are once again in the process of testing this level
- The upcoming election results are widely thought to be a force that could contribute to some BTC volatility
- This possibility is vindicated by the massive inflows of high-leverage orders from traders on margin trading platforms
- These positions being stopped out or liquidated could help fuel a large move in the near-term
- One analyst is noting that a firm break and hold above $13,769 would be incredibly bullish and help lead it to see further upside